Saturday, January 2, 2021

About This Dream Visitation From a Pet

           On December 26th, I had a silly hours-long symptom of ascension: It sounded rather like someone in the next room was quietly whistling, made even better by the fact that it was changing octave almost constantly, lacking rhythm and it amused me. I periodically would let it distract me just for fun. I'd be eating breakfast, working out or washing my hands and I'd pause for a moment, be quiet and listen. 

As I go through a physical aspect of spiritual transformation and the entire planet adjusts to the 5D energy, obviously that means lots of interesting moments, like movement and pressure within my brain, my vision changing so that I can see the vibration of atoms, and this! My hearing has been shifting too, allowing for fun feelings and sounds no one else notices!
          I have to be careful around Mom so she doesn't worry that I'm developing any health issues. The physical sensations need to be as much a secret as possible and excuses are made for my pauses or slip-ups; Usually, "migraine" or blaming my acid reflux does the trick.

In this post, I plan on going further with the topic of these ascension symptoms for a little while, then mention a dream visitation I got from a loved one. If you're interested, click!

          Another symptom is that it's common for parts of my brain to move as I'm going about my day, which usually feels weird but occasionally has been painful. I've taken to guessing what sections of the brain are being worked on and when. I'll get out my phone, pull up the internet and look at a photo of the organ's anatomy, complete with labels, of course. On one occasion, it felt like another of my painful sinus-attacking migraines but for the vibrating sensation in what may have been the rear most portion of the frontal lobe, but perhaps could have been the parietal. Around 5:00 I was having trouble focusing, which quickly turned into a loss of appetite as I sat in front of the salad I'd just made with fresh veggies, grapes, craisins and balsamic vinaigrette. I went to bed early without dinner and eventually found myself getting up around 1 a.m. to vomit, brush my teeth, wash my face and go to sleep. As expected, the next day had me feeling much better. 

I asked my Higher Self about it and got a response along the lines of, 'Well, this can happen when your biological parts are going through a system update. Power through, you'll be fine.'

          Elizabeth April has talked numerous times in YouTube videos about what she and many of her fans have gone through as their bodies transition from the third dimension to the fifth, and what she has shared can really be a balm on concern, annoyance or physical pain for people who suffer from worse migraines than mine or an incredibly sensitive sense of smell, a very unusual change in appetite, heart palpitations, etc. 

         As I was saying before, I'll feel stuff in my skull, like tissue moving in my temple, feeling as if it's a flap being gently lifted, pulled far back, then replaced repetitively. That is odd. There's also the vibration occurring behind my ears as I type this today, January 2nd, 2021. Earlier, spirit was tweaking something in my nasal cavity and now, there's movement obviously in my temporal lobe, which is in charge of memories, behavior and hearing, as well as the occipital, which might be shifting side to side right now.  

          

          I thought I'd talk about that for a moment in case any of you could relate and may be able to get relief from my experience.


          About the visitation in my sleep...

 

           Dream: I was in a house. A woman appeared outside the white house next-door and I instantly understood her to be the owner. She was Caucasian with dyed red hair and suddenly reappeared at my window, talking with me, and we briefly chatted about Reiki. 

          The next thing I remembered was a relatively small white dog appearing outside of that white house. I realized very quickly who it was as the animal ran across the yard and to my window, through which I had been gazing all day, even during my previous conversation. The dog was my adorable childhood furry brother named Arthur. He waited expectantly as I opened the glass pane and the screen so that he could hop in the window and let me pet him. It...was perfect. The dream was obviously very brief but impactful, because obviously all I needed was a lovely visit from that beloved fur ball who was so patient with me.


          As per my Higher Self, the whole thing was just a nice gift, a hello, lifting my mood.

          

          That's all for now. Now I'll thank you for your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment