Wednesday, August 16, 2017

About This Dream I Had (A Bird with a Little Blue)

I could only remember a dream I had during an hour-long nap late in the morning. It involved my meeting up with some nameless, faceless friends in a building with a homey feel where the owner's pets wandered freely and guests could pet them all they wanted. One was a friendly designer mutt - a 'doodle of some kind, be it Labra- or golden- and I kept petting it, but there was also a bird. 

What I found online in regards to the bird was the following:


Escaping boundaries and limitations. A symbol for progress towards wholeness and harmony. They are your goals, aspirations, and hopes. The type and color of the bird is very important in decoding the meaning 

The bird was mostly white and dark gray, but the dream noted that there was a spot of bright blue on the back of the bird's head as it flew around the room. 

To see a flying bird represents transcendence and liberation. A weight has been lifted off your shoulders and you are experiencing a sense of freedom. 

To see a blue colored bird in a dream symbolizes positive transcendence over negativity. It represents the power of positive thinking, truth, and doing what you know to be right taking a more powerful role. It is also an indication of purification and resolution to conflicts in your life. 

That's cool news, right? As a friend pointed out, the blue on the bird is a small amount, so my dream might be congratulating me on this beginning of my spiritual life. That said, my efforts to meditate almost daily and to maintain a positive attitude for much of each day have really improved my life! I feel better, which is the most important thing, and I can focus less on the small stuff I tend to worry about. 

I think self-reflection, analyzing, and wanting to be a better person are essential, and this is helping me do that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collective Consciousness
Higher Self

No comments:

Post a Comment