Sunday, October 1, 2017

About This Dream I Had (Brief, With Brothers)

On the 18th, I woke up from a dream in which I had two younger brothers, one of whom was Eric, a tall, confident blond who wouldn't listen to my advice, probably ever. Eric's face was so vivid.
Unfortunately, nothing else stuck, but here's what I found online:


To dream of siblings represents an alternative or competing perspective. 

Negatively, dreaming of a sibling may reflect unpleasant feelings about yourself losing. Alternatively, it may reflect feelings or beliefs that are counterproductive to your well-being such as insecurity, second guessing yourself, or self-defeating habits. Intentionally being depressed or choosing to lose. 

Positively, a sibling may reflect confidence, hope, or someone with more experience than you. A better idea than yours. 

To dream of a brother or sister that you don't actually have may represent new ideas or new perspectives that compete with your own. They may reflect new feelings of insecurity or self-doubt. Positively, they could reflect a new sense of hope or confidence. 

 I have been rethinking my behavior, my dreams and my ego, so maybe I imagined these siblings due to confronting some of my long-held beliefs with other ideas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment