Thursday, April 1, 2021

Wanna Play with Chakras?

           I just thought I'd share this for anyone who likes using strong visuals in their meditations and energy healing. If you can relate, I'd like to know your version.

          At this stage in my spiritual path, I enjoy a silly, very visual routine as a way of checking in with different essential parts of my being, providing TLC in a brief, very visual moment to myself before going back to tangible human stuff, now feeling that much better, probably because at that point, I'm confident that I've practiced some efficient self-care. Chakras, also known as energy centers, are a real part of our health and wellness, a statement I make based on research and personal experience, and if you feel like messing around with the concept by spinning or clearing them, I recommend it! I've been under the impression that the condition of one's body is influenced by multiple factors, including the electromagnetic energy in and around it. A few ways of exploring that are detailed below.

           As I've progressed in the rookie program of intuitive development, my clairsentience has strengthened. Of course, that's not the surprising part, but instead the way it feels when I run through all of the energy centers,  spinning them and checking on their status in a simple way, usually starting with clarity and size. These days, I feel them more acutely, and I don't notice these sensations without specific focus, one chakra at a time. I'll admit that usually, when I move through that routine,  I'm long past the foggier, lovely phase right after waking. I tend to cleanse chakras while wide awake because it grounds me when I'm transitioning from research to exercising, or I might be in a longer line at the store than I anticipated, overheating because I haven't checked the weather in advance in weeks and it's lovely out, but I'm wearing a coat and a sweater and my foot is starting to hurt and 'Did I call the bank? Ohmydog, how is the skin on my hand still itchy and feeling tight when I moisturi -- you know what? This is annoying. Let's do something useful: Chakras'.

The intention is set for them to be immediately cleansed of negative energy, so I might just think that sentence and spin each one, end of story. The next day, I might imagine a ball of white light being applied to each as a way of recharging them and try gauging their size visually, which is interesting. 

          According to my research, chakra size is a debatable priority, even amongst highly informed, respectable meditators/healers. Do you agree? I've never heard Dr. Joe Dispenza comment on the subject, for instance, while Deborah King has said that it's quite important. If you're wondering about my opinion, it is for you to be utterly real with yourself about it - discerning whether a detail like size or the brightness of it needs to be a priority for the sake of your development. After all, a person could start out with one meditation or grounding routine and later outgrow it, and the key is for you to be focused on striking and maintaining balance in your physical body, energetic body and life. Trying to visualize the size of each energy center is useful in my practice when I know that I've had a lack of confidence or, to get more to the point, a lack of balance in that area and it's getting a compassionate check-up of sorts. 

          Often, I picture myself literally cleaning each round ball of color with a rag before making it spin, and that particular way can come up when I'm too distracted to do it any other way, or if I happen to be amused by the idea of wiping them down like objects. I could be partway through a long walk throughout interconnected neighborhoods, my body enjoying endorphins, and a neighbor dog could entice me to sit down for a while and provide a back massage and belly scratches. In that case, during the session, I could first do maintenance on my chakras, then do some energy work on the animal, all with eyes open, no problem, so long as there is focused attention. 


          As was previously mentioned I'm feeling these centers more acutely, which means that when I focus on the best-known of them, which amount to seven, but also on the ones at the ears and hands, I feel each one spinning as soon as I zero in, and it's not to be confused with a symptom of ill health or a silly fiction to be debunked. If you've felt it before, dear reader, then you know that there's a noticeable difference between the spinning of the sacral or solar plexus chakra and signs of indigestion. You deserve to be proud of the energy in your palms and don't need to scratch an itch. 

          It's also fun experiencing these sensations without any human around having a clue. I could be setting the table for dinner, riding the subway, chatting with Grandma, waiting for my coffee to be ready or cleaning litter boxes for various beautiful rescue cats and be releasing tension, lack of confidence, unhealthy empathy or petty judgement from any and all of the colorful spots within the energetic body that serve as powerful indicators of our attention and weaknesses. The more I learn about my real, electromagnetic self, the more likely I am to find correlations between changes in my body, like a strained muscle in my foot or the return of uncomfortable tension in my shoulders and upper back with my go-to negative thoughts. Mind you, I practice discernment, doing my best to keep from overanalyzing, and I just am long past the headspace where words like fluke, coincidence and normal don't serve as answers for health issues. Testing healing modalities and taking responsibility for the affects of my negative beliefs and emotions has been a life-changer. It's empowering, and no matter how we go about it, feeling good and empowerment are exactly what we need right now. 

 

Have you been playing with chakras? If so, how do you do it?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment