Monday, June 26, 2017

Today's Thoughts on My Spiritual Universe

So maybe I'm experiencing more of the Law of Attraction that I otherwise believed.

I'm normally (rather but not entirely) dismissive of the concept, but today...

while on a walk to clear my head and sort of meditate, I realized that ever since I decided to sincerely focus on being more grateful for people and relationships in my life, the way they treat me has brightened and the way I have felt each day improved. The way I empathize with other people's problems, big and small, might have even matured. Whether it's relatives, friends, coworkers or a cashier at the coffee shop, because I am doing more to acknowledge my emotional good fortunes, I am seeing beneficial results! This is absolutely a moment for other people to think, 'Uh, duh' at me, but we all have selfish moments, and a lot ofu s let our appreciation/respect/gratitude ebb and flow throughout phases of our lives, and I have recently decided to make an abrupt turn back into the more positive thoughts.


I tried meditation for the first time in years while on a 30-minute lunch break from work about three weeks ago. I first went through what i now think of as a checklist of the negativity/stress in my life, telling myself to somehow get rid of it, though unfortunately, I don;t remember how I visualized that, but I had to ensure that the negativity wouldn't get in the way of my meditating.
When I finished, I swear I felt different, which is somethin' to be proud of. A friend of mine was trained [to a point] in meditation and as an empath, and she has offered to meditate with me. The thought sounds great.
Another thing for which I could use meditation is the way I hold onto some past moments that made me angry. I haven't gotten over those few things, and over the last year, anytime I've had very

In general, I'm excited, energized, hopeful.

I can't help but wonder about fate when I look at my friendship with Sasha, whom I mentioned in my post about the Dirty Dancing remake. Sasha and I were very comfortable with not speaking for a few years when we were younger. Neither of us ever worried about it or assumed that either it was over or we were fighting. There was no negativity. We knew we were incredibly different for a while and needed to grow apart. These days, I'm telling a totally different story, wherein we are close, we have more in common, and she is inspiring me to be more assertive and to develop my teeny, tiny (a better term would be subtle) paranormal ability, which is intuitive knowing.

I'll get into this more later. See ya then,

No comments:

Post a Comment