Friday, January 13, 2023

Tracy Whitwell

 

            I wonder...if it was coincidence, which in general I don't believe in, or if by train of thought I manifested the moment when a particular audiobook came up on YouTube:The Accidental Medium by Tracy Whitwell.

I found it in November 2022. It was read by the author in her very own thick Northern English accent, which of course helped  me to hear the character because she is from the same region, if not town, as the author. If you were wondering, I recommend the novel, first of all, and secondly, I listened to it while raking leaves and became convinced that I had stumbled upon it at the perfect time, even if my Higher Self didn't seem to agree, as it may have been just another means of distraction. Please know, reader, that The Accidental Medium is well-written entertainment, adventure, indulgence in wine and a refreshingly truthful take on intuitively reading people and practicing mediumship skills, so if you're going through your awakening transformation and need this kind of pick-me-up, please please please check out this story!

          I would give you a link to the free audiobook I found, but as of my typing this, it looks like it was taken down. Sorry. Here it is on another mainstream provider, though, and the sequel will be released this February!

           Coming across some opinions and firsthand accounts from Ms Whitwell about spiritual stuff was validating, a little relief when I wanted it. Here's something else of hers, Tracy Whitwell (Coffee with the Ghosts and Mead with the Ancestors)

No comments:

Post a Comment