Sunday, January 12, 2014
Kill, Marry, Bang: 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia' Edition
Bang: The attorney. Did you know that the Always Sunny gang has one? They meet with him when they have issues with employment
contracts and patents and they have tied his assistant to the bathroom sink.
I find him very attractive. I could set aside
my fear of childbirth and have his kid. Either Charlie or Dennis could track
him down during an emergency, hoping he’d save them from something, only to
find that their lawyer would be busy in the maternity ward of a local hospital,
awaiting the birth of his equally judgmental and good-looking baby.
Kill: Dennis, for damn sure. He’s known for being funny
simply because of his vanity and sociopathy. Oh, and his wonderfully pathetic, codependent
relationship with Mac – that’s funny too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Numerology to Assist in the Job Hunting?
This is for anybody who is just a little curious about numerology, but more than that, someone is seeking to get answers ...
-
It would be reasonable and correct to assume that my parents are unaware of what an empath is and the fact that their daughter...
-
I found my dream on June 3rd to be delightfully weird: Dream Me gets to do some kissing, but with a gross element. Enjoy.
-
I was trying to figure out how I’d make a certain point in this essay and – ta da! – Christina Lopes, DPT, MPH posted some...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.