Today I woke up about five minutes before my alarm and lay there thinking, the whole time, about brown recluse spiders.
Now, I've never met one, so there's no dramatic story here, but I did devote significant time to imagining how I might handle having one crawl across my sights. I thought about the story my acquaintance told: A classmate of hers at a Texas grad school was moving furniture when she found the bodies of three brown recluse - three - under a love seat.
Where is this coming from? I don't have a big fear of spiders, so is this the result of stress, which I've had a lot of over the last year? I keep thinking about it. Why brown recluse spiders? Why potential danger? Why now?
I spent about five minutes worrying about a poisonous spider I've never met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Little Numerology to Assist in the Job Hunting?
This is for anybody who is just a little curious about numerology, but more than that, someone is seeking to get answers ...
-
It would be reasonable and correct to assume that my parents are unaware of what an empath is and the fact that their daughter...
-
I found my dream on June 3rd to be delightfully weird: Dream Me gets to do some kissing, but with a gross element. Enjoy.
-
I was trying to figure out how I’d make a certain point in this essay and – ta da! – Christina Lopes, DPT, MPH posted some...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.