Monday, December 2, 2019
3 Fictional Females Who Were Pieces of Me
Also,
I chose to say, "Sorry, I am not Jane", because she is a painter while
I'm a writer, and I did do some silly conformist stuff with my image
and vocabulary as many teenagers do as part of the very normal identity experimentation phase, but one of Jane's high school hurdles was that art class opportunity at a local college wherein she felt
insecure and out of place with other artists, which was important for her growth as a character, but far from my experience, regardless of age. On another note, Jane helped Daria to
feel like she had a teammate to help her stay sane while slogging through the
crap of high school, but I'm not a sister-in-arms against the world
with Violet. We often function as a team, but it's just a different dynamic and attitude about our circumstances.
A Little Numerology to Assist in the Job Hunting?
This is for anybody who is just a little curious about numerology, but more than that, someone is seeking to get answers ...
-
It would be reasonable and correct to assume that my parents are unaware of what an empath is and the fact that their daughter...
-
I found my dream on June 3rd to be delightfully weird: Dream Me gets to do some kissing, but with a gross element. Enjoy.
-
A few months ago, I discovered the writer Wendi Aarons. Her humor grabbed me first, wi th her website, relatable tweets and always-funn...
