Crystal Dude (About This Dream I Had)
I had a dream today (July 19th) that helped me choose what to focus on.
In it, I was living in a large space that could have been a warehouse, and it was as if everyone living there had their own studio apartment. I made a group of acquaintances. The people I felt most comfortable with, though, were the two twenty-something guys, who each had their own coffee maker. I approached one of the machines, opened it, and found myself looking at a layout that was wide and rectangular with compartments, all but one of which were full of crystals. I remember most of them being a beige/light orange color. I found this setup to be strange, but brought up my hand and gently let a bunch of my own crystals fall into the available section.
A psychic medium friend of mine, Joanne, gave me a reading in June that was reassuring and uplifting. Remembering that phone call, I have reason to assume that this dream is the second time that my spirit team has reached out to say, "Start appropriately using some of your traditionally masculine traits more. Step that up." That message is represented by the two young men I felt drawn to in this group of strangers. I looked up a possible meaning for the crystals and found, "Some area of your life that is too important...to be denied" to be the most fitting.
When I want interpretations of dreams, it's key that I not be cherry-picking, just like with reading Tarot - I can't be seeking a particular answer I want to hear. My true intention in this and many other contexts is to get the full, real answer to a question - the absolute truth and the facts, even if I don't like what I get. I need to be aware of what imagery means when asking this question or that one, or if I were very much in a victim mindset or prioritizing accountability. I must be discerning and honest with myself in order to get the most fitting answer, the most likely interpretation, and in this case, I'm confident that I got it right with the people and the crystals. My spirit guides have recently found some enjoyable, subtle ways to get a message through to me, and this is one of them.
I've made a lot of healthy progress since mid-June, but it needs strengthening. Clearly, I'm ready to and need to utilize confidence and firm boundaries and take charge in a way that is, like my friend Jo told me, "traditionally masculine". Speaking of strengthening, I'm changing how I view my own self-reliance and this dream acknowledges that. There's been a lot of intentional, positive change lately, therefor I'm experiencing plenty of serendipity and signs from my guides. Currently, listening to myself in order to try to make the best possible decision about a job or dinner or a smoothie, etc. plays out so differently from before that I'm curious about how well it's going (mostly great, I hope, but...like, what's the percentage of higher frequency decisions?). I'm not getting the same sensations in my gut that I did before the drama this past May, but I am still able to have choices be intuitive. This section of 2026 is clearly a different example of the decision-making combo of discernment, intuition and thought. The process feels different right now, as it will, as it is supposed to. I've had so many good days in a row! I'm choosing gratitude and variety!
As far as this advice about strengthening my masculine traits and using them more, I'll get back to you later. I need to experience it first.