- Regina Meredith Discerning, brave, so intelligent, thoughtful about her articulation during interviews, which I believe she’s great at, by the way. Regina has a great deal of experience in journalism, and her show on the Gaia streaming network was an excellent resource for me. In addition to all the good info she provides, I admire how much she speaks up in the face of any suppressive pushback. That’s the big reason why I call her brave. She cares very much about energy work, self-awareness, and sharing truth and facts. I admire how committed she is to those things. We need journalists in the world with her type of ethics and integrity.
- Shayoon Mendeluk I listened to her discussion with Blu on the Deja Blu podcast, followed it up by reading an interview that Shayoon and her husband Alexander gave in Prestige magazine and thought, 'She seems brave and fascinating’. She's another person who brings up important points, strives so genuinely to help others to empower themselves, she adores her children and has told stories that make her life thus far sound like it is chock full of interesting experiences that often are bold or dramatic and undeniably provide us with giant rubies and diamonds of knowledge and inspiration.
Please know that I took in those two aforementioned interviews with discernment, which had me getting chills once or twice and by the end, I felt…how do I put this…both refreshed and, maybe, reassured? Consider this my suggestion to check her out if you like.
- Cindy Sherman Her Vivid Majesty Queen Cindy is an artist known for self-portraits that vividly say a lot and often serve as social commentary. Her stuff radiates such energy! Every piece of hers, be it a photo, a sculpture, or even a horror movie, is its own realized world. Her expression involves a lot of detail, and because of my passion for storytelling, I am here for it. I’ve had childlike moments of thinking, ‘If I were a visual artist, I hope I’d make stuff like’ some of hers.

- Ruby Merritt earns my admiration with her passion for the Earth and her particular way of expressing it. You can learn from her work and her artist statements in a way that is engaging, while the pieces themselves really grab attention and entertain. I love her style and I love that she’s on the planet. Based on my in-person experience with her, we need her energy, patience, kindness and contentment. Her own website describes this part of her life as, "Installation Artist, Environmental Ologist, Eco-Art". Fitting, right?

- Christine Pavlina One of the things about her that inspires me most is the utilization of the power of vulnerability for opening minds or helping someone gain confidence. Speaking of which, in my experience, we are fortunate to have her serving as an intuitive counselor and medium. She’s so accurate and so authentic that long before 2026 rolled around, I had her on this list.
I’m excited about this newer crop of public figures we’re getting, very much in keeping with what Antphrodite said in one of his prediction videos (sorry, I can't link to it because I don't remember which video it was, beyond it being post-2020). We need more public-facing people to maintaining healthy, strong boundaries in their social and parasocial relationships. As an audience, we deserve to have those people be authenticc, Christine, this psychic medium I've written about before, (one whose videos I was compelled toward, divinely led to by my Higher Self on YouTube back in, maybe, 2016) lives that way.
- Laverne Cox and I have something in common: being a way-shower. In her case, though, she’s a public figure, considering her career in entertainment. She was destined for this career for the sake of storytelling, but also to set an example for others of how natural it is to be trans. She’s a whole person with a lot of talent and people can be inspired by her if they need to become more open-minded either about their own options, or about people outside of themselves, outside of their own perceived norm. Laverne comes across on screen as having such class and deep self-confidence. She's thoughtful, eloquent, passionate and legitimately lifting people up. I look forward to her future. Ms Cox was meant to show people the way through her authenticity and commitment, and I will be applauding.
- Kim Niggel (pronounced niggle) is such a confident, interesting person, strong and opinionated, as well as an artist whose canvas is hair. She played with cut and color on me for well over a decade, and I’m so glad that I've got photos to go along with the memories. I loved that hair. When we had our first consult to address my split ends, she grabbed a little notebook out of a drawer and presented her inspiration, which, if you flipped through, included ideas for makeup, too. She has good stories about travel and punk concerts and family. I’m no longer a client, but I respect and recommend her. I like a strong, self-assured woman who’s great about family and art and boundaries.
- Cindi O’Mara has helped me to remember that there are different types of social commentary. I admire how she brings an element of abstract into her artwork. Yes, I am writing about another visual artist, one who has felt compelled to depict plants and flowers in her own distinct style, expressing her take on the relationship between Earth and humanity in a way that I haven’t seen anywhere else, although I willaddy that I’ve heard a comment a couple of times over the years about some of her pieces reminding a viewer of Georgia O’Keefe’s work, so if you’re an O’Keefe fan, please check her out. She’s on Instagram.
Also, she’s my mother, and she has taught me countless important things. Our relationship has improved in 2026 and I’m curious about how we will get this connection to adapt over the years to come. I love and respect this woman very much.